Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Corner Bakery Cafe

You may have me pictured running around a traditional radio station punching the active buttons to keep the great music flowing to the world.

In all actuality, I'm out and about in the field with a million or so things on my list trying to keep the business afloat. With that it's necessary to keep my mind and eye on the store while shuffling about miles away from home base. Thanks to a great GoToMyPC connection, I can "hands-on" remotely. Whenever I feel the unction, all that is required is either an air card or a favorable WiFi hotspot.

Until recently, the WiFi location was an automatic Starbucks. After all, a cheap "tall" and a comfy corner (if possible) was all the admittance I needed to park and click. I've never been a fan of Starbucks. The ambiance has been cavernous, crowded, loud and with featured CDs blaring at 120 decibels over my head, somewhat obnoxious. I'm not into the "frapachapachino" or latte louver. Just the regular coffee is akin to 40 weight oil. Face it, settling for the place has played out long enough. No wonder they're hovering the bankruptcy cavern.

However, I have frequented a spectacular location that I would highly recommend for a login or a business one-on-one. That being The Corner Bakery Cafe. The space is larger, the staff friendlier, actual lunches are detailed, tremendous and affordable. Best of all, the coffee is tasty and you get refills!

The Corner Bakery Cafe, check out to see if one is near you. If you're an investor, this would be a great franchise idea.

No comments: