Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Whole House FM Transmitter

Well, here we are...it's summer. The activities are concentrated outdoors. And so has my work. Between the maintaining the playlist stream, website and blogging updates, the lawn and the hot-tub now beseech my return.

How to keep the monitoring of my operation in check is no problem.

I would like to put in my two cents about this product. With the addition of the 'Whole House FM Transmitter' , I'm unchained from the PC and have now allowed my internet station, GUS.FM (or any audio source) to be broadcast not only all over the house, but outside to my car, garage, back yard etc. Talk about going the distance! My neighbors have been caught cheating and listening in at 107.7 (the available frenquency in my area) instead of listening online. I have a Bose Accoustic Wave® and the sound of my little 'ol station is magnificent. From my professional standpoint, it rivals the loudness and clarity of the adjoining 100K FM stations.

About the size of a deck of cards, It's a great investment for home or broadcasting MP3 in your vehicle if you don't have a line in. It's a quick and simple plug-in.

Go to http://www.gus.fm/whatsnewwhatscool.html for specs.

Bryan Thompson
GUS.FM

'WebRadio of the Great United States'

No comments: