Tuesday, April 22, 2008

10 Reasons Why This Project Is Important

I'm a spiritual person. I'm not ashamed to admit it. Within the ins and outs of my daily routines that consistently average 14-15 hours a day on a one man operation, I pause occasionally to re-evaluate where this stands and question whether or not this is the right path.

I assume everyone that has a business goes through these deep bouts. My deepest one was today. It's one of those that caused me to buckle and cry out.

It was at that moment I had the urge to sit down and write the 10 reasons why the work at this site is important. It's not a matter of ego, mind you. I'm letting it out for the fact that for whomever reads this, that it becomes a point of solice and reconfirmation to forge ahead. Maybe just to realize that there is at least a reason. Perhaps this is the template you're looking for. I would say to fill in your own blanks as to what is important to you.

Well here goes....

1. It's work that I love.
2. It's work that I'm good at.
3. It's work that's available.
4. I'm experienced and I can teach others.
5. I'm in a young industry and I have a good shot at success.
6. The potential for growth has proven to be astronomical.
7. It's my own business.
8. It's my own creation. An innovation that could lead to an opportunity for others.
9. People love it.
10. It's my DREAM!

Habakkuk 2:2-3

No comments: